Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fadin' Fast, notes from the Roque

47th Street 10/21/2014



















"Even if the waves are really junk I just love that connection with
 the ocean."     -S. Fitzgibbons         Scraping foamies...Harvest eve.
 Last night of DST.  66th/Holidays, 10/30/2014







  Damn. The days are are getting painfully short. My weekday sessions will be coming to an end this week, apart from any possible time off from work. Doubtful. By the time I'm trekkin' the beach the sun is near set.  And with the shorter sessions come limited rides. Impatience dude. Feel like I gotta get another... quickly. Even on the weekends the sesh flies by. Can't help it. I feel the clock ticking. This year's water time is fadin' fast.
Assawoman Sunset 10/21/2014

  My girl got me an incredible Pale Ale during my Chi-Town trip last weekend. 3 Floyds Brewing of Munster (appropriate), Indiana fame puts out 50 IBUs of citrusy, grapefruity, goodness in the form of Zombie Dust. This stuff is so f*#king good the stores limit one six per customer. Seriously. Pours a golden orange with a firm two finger cream head. Excellent lacing. You can smell the grapefruit aroma of the citra hops almost immediately. But, not overwhelming, just very refreshing. At 6.2% alcohol, drink the whole pack and you'll feel like a zombie yourself! Rated an A+.
"Keep calm, drink beer, and kill zombies."
-Sam Reddy

No comments:

Post a Comment